Friday, July 18, 2008

I like movies...

I like movies more than anything else. Though I am not a frequent visitor to cinema hall, but I have seen sizable number of movies mostly on TV and computer. I do not have any strong preference for any particular genre; I enjoy action-thrillers or sci-fi as much as comedy or horror.

OK. Now why I am singing saga of “I like movies...” is… there are lot of people like me who like movies (perhaps phrase ‘lot of people’ might look 'too small' gigantic number of movie lovers). The intensity of movie-likings might vary among people but people do like movies.

Movies are one of the strong medium of communication present around. People do nothing, absolutely nothing but just sit and watch a movie for 2-3 hours. Good movies are great experience they take me to different world and make to think beyond imagination. You can see anything in a movie right from planet Krypton to lives of ants. It has capabilities of creating maximum impact on us.

For the moment I am going to leave all the emotional attachment that I have for movies and look at the movies from other angle on this blog.
It is about --> the business of movies and what role do we perform in that.

What do I mean by We? We the consumers of movies. :)

No comments: